D 0, L 2, GD -1, Pts 6Iraq -- P 4, W 1, D | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Mar 13
Shane Watson has been named as the new captain of the Sydney Thunder following the retirement earlier this year of Michael Hussey. Cheap Air Jordan 3 For Sale .Hussey led the Thunder to the BBL title last summer but then stepped away from his playing role to take up a position as the teams director of cricket.Watson, who retired from all international cricket following the World Twenty20 in March, will lead the side in their title defence this season.Im very excited to be chosen as captain of the Sydney Thunder, Watson said. Ive got big shoes to fill with Mike Hussey doing an incredible job over the past couple of years. Im going to have to be at my best to live up to what Mikes done.Ive got my own personality and style on how I like to play T20 cricket from my experiences of playing a lot of T20 cricket. Things wont change that much but I have my own ideas on how the team can get the best out of themselves against world class opposition. Air Jordan 3 Retro China . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Air Jordan 3 Wholesale . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. http://www.cheapairjordan3.net/ . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. THAILAND V AUSTRALIAWorld Cup qualifier, November 15, 7pm local time (11pm AEDT), Rajamangala National Stadium, BangkokAUSTRALIAWorld rank: 40Coach: Ange PostecoglouCaptain: Mile JedinakQualifying route: Finished top of Group B (7 wins, 1 loss)World Cup record: Four appearances (1974, 2006, 2010, 2014)Third-round qualifying results so far: Australia 2-0 Iraq, UAE 0-1 Australia, Saudi Arabia 2-2 Australia, Australia 1-1 JapanKey man: Tom Rogic. The Celtic star is in a rich vein of form for both club and country and the fulcrum of Australias attack.THAILANDWorld rank: 146Coach: Kiatisuk SenamuangCaptain: Theerathon BunmathanQualifying route: Finished top of Group F (4 wins, 2 draws)World Cup record: NoneThird-round qualifying results so far: Saudi Arabia 1-0 Thailand, Thailand 0-2 Japan, UAE 3-1 Thailand, Iraq 4-0 ThailandKey man: Diminutive playmaker Chanathip Songkrasin, fittingly known as `Messi J, will be Thailands tricky trump card due to his speed and technical skill.HEAD-TO-HEAD HISSTORYAustralia and Thailand have played three times - Socceroos won all three. Cheap Nike Air Jordan 3. The last time they met was in 2011 during the last World Cup qualifying cycle for Rio.RECENT MEETINGSNovember 2011 - Thailand 0-1 AustraliaSeptember 2011 - Australia 2-1 ThailandJuly 2007 - Thailand 0-4 AustraliaROAD TO RUSSIACurrent standings in Australias group: (top two sides reach the 2018 World Cup, with the third-placed team sent to a play-off)Saudi Arabia -- P 4, W 3, D 1, L 0, GD 5, Pts 10Australia -- P 4, W 2, D 2, L 0, GD 3, Pts 8Japan -- P 4, W 2, D 1, L 1, GD 2, Pts 7UAE -- P 4, W 2, D 0, L 2, GD -1, Pts 6Iraq -- P 4, W 1, D 0, L 3, GD 0, Pts 3Thailand -- P 4, W 0, D 0, L 4, GD -9, Pts 0AUSTRALIAS REMAINING FIXTURESIraq (A) March 23, 2017United Arab Emirates (H) March 28, 2017Saudi Arabia (H) June 8, 2017Japan (A) August 31, 2017Thailand (H) September 5, 2017 ' ' '